- All deliveries are refrigerated to maintain temperature
- As we are located in Geelong, VIC - It is a regional area therefore deliveries to other metro areas will take between 7-9 days
- As we are located in Geelong, VIC - It is a regional area therefore deliveries to other regoinal areas will take between 9-13 days
- Raw meals are dispatched within 8 hours of making them so they are fresh
- You will receive delivery updates when your order has been dispatched.
- Free Shipping for orders over $100
- Subscribers receive raw meals in weekly, fortnighlty, 3 weeks or monthly intervals & will be charged on the Monday
- Meals are delivered in thermal bubble wrapped boxes to ensure freshness
- If you aren't home your order will be placed in a safe spot in front of your door
- If you are unable to locate your order please let us know immediately
- See the delivery FAQs and shipping policy for details on delivery methods and delivery times
Returns or Refunds
- Your satisfaction is important to us, we do not allow returns however we are happy to refund you
- Something wrong with the meal? As it is raw meat, we will not accept returned items.
- If you would like a refund, please send us photo proof via email of what is unsatisfactory so that we may improve our products & reimburse you.
- See conditions and the process in our return & refund policy
How to store your raw meals
Our raw meals come in freshly sealed bags or trays sized (grams or kg) specific to your selection.
All you have to do is store them in your fridge or freezer.
All meals are tightly sealed in trays or sealer bags, which can last 2-3 days in the fridge and a lot longer if frozen.
Freeze all meals upon delivery.
If you receive the 7 meal weekly pack, we recommend freezing 6 meals and feed 1 on the first evening.
If you receive a monthly box, we recommend freezing 27 out of the 28 meals.
Defrost 1 at a time by placing them in the fridge each morning for afternoon feeding. Your next meal pack should arrive before you run out.
Feeding...what to do
Pull out one when it's dinner time and empty the meals into your dog, cat or ferret's bowl. Easy!